Jordan has kindly let me borrow the Fusion for the week since he's driving back and forth everyday...didn't want to put the miles on it, I guess. I've been enjoying the nice car and espeically the Sirius radio that we get for free the first six months. We've discovered a station called Laugh USA which is clean comedy. A lot of it is hilarious, and we've really enjoyed it.
Anyway, I was doing errands today and listening to it in the car and this guy was doing a bit about shopping with his wife. It was so funny (I just laughed a little just thinking about it) that when I got to Sam's Club and it wasn't over, I just sat there listening to it. And of course I'm laughing, and really hard at some parts, and then I realized, what would I think if I saw a girl just sitting in her car laughing hysterically at nothing? Psycho! I jumped out of the car and started going into the store and then I remembered something that the guy had just said, and I started laughing as I was walking into the store.
Sigh. People must think I'm a lunatic. Good thing there's no need to impress in Albany.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I dunno. I always get thrown off by the people talking on their bluetooth head phone thingies. I would probably just think that girl is really great at amusing herself :)
I think I would have laughed at you. ;p
Post a Comment