I've also been trying to get the house ready because my mom comes to visit on Tuesday! Even though we'll be leaving right away for Kentucky, I want her to at least think that I try to be a good housekeeper. Ha ha!
Anyway, here is what the little Cline family has been up to!
| Jordan finally got around to doing the Lexi puzzle I gave him for Christmas. It was super hard because of all the dark colors. Whoops. |
| We walked to Bruster's Ice Cream for FHE and they gave us a FREE doggie cone because Lexi was with us. It had a dog biscuit in it. Yay! |
| Jordan grilled some AMAZING steaks for dinner on Sunday. They were simply marvelous. |
| Yum. |
| Lexi wanted a steak super bad. We did give her a tiny piece. |
Jordan and I will be heading up to Atlanta this afternoon to go to Six Flags over Georgia tomorrow. Because, you know, we just don't have enough fun! Ha ha. We have to use up some free hotel nights before they expire in May. Darn it!
1 comment:
How fun to get to sub at a preschool! Tatia really enjoyed being a preschool teacher. Can't wait to see your pictures from 6 Flags and am so excited for you to have your mom come for a visit!!!
Post a Comment