You know you're a couponing dork when you get upset because you HAVE to buy something that isn't on sale and it throws off your total. Grrrr.
I went to CVS pharmacy today and if I hadn't really, really, really needed to buy tampons and vitamins I would have spent $12.24 oop (out of pocket) for $65.16 worth of stuff with $12 of extrabucks to spend next time. That total would have made me thrilled! Instead I spent $28.21 on $83.63 woth of stuff (still with $12 extrabucks). It's like I wasted $17! *dies* Curse my period that makes it so I have to buy tampons when the aren't on sale! Shouldn't my body know to align itself with the deals?
Although I guess it's my fault for not buying tampons/vitamins when they were on sale, because I'm sure they were cheaper a few weeks ago. Lesson learned.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!! Wanna know my pathetic couponing story for the day? I went to the CVS on Westover this morning BEFORE school so I wouldn't miss out on the cereal for $1.66! Last time I waited and it was ALL GONE. :(
I totally get it! I'm the same way, I can't stand buying anything without coupons! Sometimes I'll be at the store with Zach and he'll tell me something we need to pick up, and I'll say, "No, let's wait until I have a coupon for it." I shudder to think of all that money I wasted before I started using coupons...
Post a Comment