We celebrated Easter the only way we know how--going on a bunch of roller coasters! Ha ha.
Jordan was able to take Friday off so we drove up to Atlanta and stayed in a hotel Thursday night. It was an, er, interesting night (talk to me if you want details :P) but the hotel was gorgeous. We got up the next morning and headed to Six Flags over Georgia, where we waited in lots of lines.
30 minute line to park.
1 hour line to buy our park tickets.
1 hour per ride. Literally.
It wasn't a bad trip. Jordan and I have fun wherever we go, but I have to say that this Six Flags was the worst organized Six Flags I've ever been to. Oh well. They had some fun coasters (the Great American Scream Machine, their enormous wooden roller coaster, was awesome.
Basically, we just learned--pay an extra $5 and park before you get into their massive parking lot. Buy your tickets online and pay the extra $5 service fee. AND go on a weekday when no one is there. :)
| This was the view from the line to get into the parking lot. |
| I love Superman. |
On Saturday, Jordan and I went out to a strawberry patch and picked 5 lbs of strawberries. It was really fun, and the strawberries were sooooo good. Mmm. I was going to make crepes for breakfast, but Jordan and I ended up eating all the ones that didn't go in the pie by 9:00 that night.
We also dyed eggs. Yay!
Here are our filled Easter baskets. They had a B1G1 deal at Build a Bear on their dogs and I wanted the Border Collie, and Jordan was like "Don't I get one too?" So he asked for it. I wouldn't have gotten him one otherwise.
| My dog's name is Colby and Jordan's is Rocky. |
Us on Easter morning.
And...you thought you were going to get through an entire blog post without a picture or video of Lexi, right? WRONG! Here's a couple of new tricks she's learned--she can jump on my back and over my back. It's really cute.
HAPPY EASTER!
5 comments:
This post has me LOLing all over the place.
Haha! I love the super outfit change in the booth!
What fun! We did a lot of waiting in line at rides this week too, but they usually end up being worth it!
I love your Easter dress and darling orange shoes! Those strawberries look so good, yum yum!
Lexi's latest tricks are awesome.
lexi does hi-5's! aiy-da cute! XOXO
Post a Comment