He came home to this note on the garage door:
I had put string through our house (can you see it in the pictures?)...
| Even Lexi got "tied up" with a bow! |
and Jordan was a good sport and followed the string around until it led to his presents (and me!) hiding in the bathroom (I had him text me before he left work so I could hide!).
I got him a new book and a tie! Get it?
I had the table all set but Jordan brought me home some beautiful flowers that just really added to it.
And we had Thai food for dinner! Get it (again)? It was coconut chicken curry with naan bread and I thought it turned out really well! Yum!
Along with the flowers, Jordan got me a 4 tiered cake pan set! I'm really excited to use it! We're going to be eating a lot of cake!
We had a very fun evening! I'm so lucky to have Jordan as my Valentine! He likes silly stuff like this as much as I do. He's the best husband a girl could ask for. I'm so blessed to have him in my life!
PS: Random, but this was the Valentine we sent to our nieces:
3 comments:
so cute. I love that website.
How fun! You are the cutest couple ever! What a Happy Valentine's Day!
You really know how to make things fun! Thanks for all you do for my baby boy!!!!! He is so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment