1. Lexi learned to weave! This is a huge accomplishment. I've been using the channel weave method and it took four months for her to learn it (although for about 6 weeks at the end we didn't practice due to being out of town and then on bed rest). Here's a video for proof.
2. We got a new bedspread! I know, that's not very exciting...but I HATED our last one and I'm thrilled I don't have to use it anymore. I love the new one, especially all the pillows! YAY for pillows.
I'm excited to decorate the room now that I've finally got a bedspread to work off of. Lexi has absolutely been banished from the bed, though, which makes her one sad puppy.
3. Jordan and I are going to Utah for a week in April! We are really excited to get to see Jordan's family since we haven't been out there since August.
4. Jordan has been working close to home for the last couple of weeks and he'll get to stay here until February 22 when he goes to D.C. for 2 1/2 weeks straight. It's nice to have him home but it makes it awful when he has to be gone for that long afterwards!
Anyway, we're still here in Georgia just chugging along. Tomorrow I have to give a YW lesson about "Finding Joy in the Journey" which is probably a really good lesson for me to teach right now. So here's to joy...even when you have to look a little harder to find it!
1 comment:
I loved watching Lexi, she is amazing, and your new bedspread is BEAUTIFUL, especially with your gorgeous bedroom set. WOW!!!!!!
Post a Comment