Thursday, July 5, 2012

Albany Girls Craft Night

This post is a little late, since we had craft night like three weeks ago.

Forever ago me and all my friends decided we wanted to do a craft night each month. We would talk about it and then forget about it, month after month, and finally in June we set a night and just DID it!

We had so much fun. We made an adorable yarn flag wreath that Kristi found on Pinterest. It took us about three hours, and we just chatted and had a great time.


I totally messed up the white yarn.


Poor Megan had to use the messed-up yarn after me.


Melissa was the first one to finish her wreath. Isn't it adorable?


A couple days after we made them, I went over to Kristi's house and was like, "Dang, the wreath looks a lot better on a black door!" I went home and told Jordan I wanted to paint our door black (it matched our shutters, so it wasn't a crazy suggestion) and I was very happy when he went along with it! It cost $12 and makes our front area look so much nicer!


I'm in charge of the next craft night, so if anyone has any great 2 or 3 hour craft ideas let me know!


2 comments:

RyRy said...

that looks so nice!!

Laurie said...

I LOVED getting to see it in person! It is sooooo cute. We miss you guys.