Happy 4th of July! Lexi was very excited about celebrating!
Actually we didn't do a whole lot to celebrate. Jordan and I went to the mall because he's decided that he should wear more adult clothes (i.e. lose the Ninja Turtles and Cap'n Crunch t-shirts). He got some good stuff so he should be looking classy in the future!
As usual, my way of celebrating is to make a cake!
I found it on Pinterest and it was from scratch. It turned out pretty but it wasn't my favorite tasting cake ever. I probably won't make it again.
The inside of it was fun. I didn't get a true red color though. Boooo.
Jordan decided he needed to make it more awesome and stick sparklers in it.
It did make it look cool but it made ash get all over the top layer of frosting, which was sad. Good thing we cut the cake before he came up with that idea!
I'm so grateful to live in this country and to have all the freedoms that we enjoy every day. God bless America!

1 comment:
your cake looks delicious!
Post a Comment