Monday, February 4, 2013

19 Week Pregnancy Post

Once again, Jordan isn't home to take a picture for me. *sigh* I still just look lumpy. Boooo. 

Who can spot Lexi's nose?


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: 4 lbs! Yay! I finally gained some weight!
Maternity clothes? Yes, for the most part. But I only have one pair of maternity jeans that I like (I don't like the ones I got at the GAP) so I need to buy another pair.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: It's...okay. I wake up a lot to go to the bathroom. Also I can no longer sleep on my back or my stomach so I'm adjusting to being a side sleeper.
Best moment this week: Obviously our cruise! It was awesome! YAY!
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Don't think so. I can't wait--I hope it's soon!
Food cravings: Hamburgers. Yum. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Chicken still.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Queasiness. Exhaustedness. Heartburn. Frequent trips to the bathroom. And I'm definitely getting more of a tummy.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.
Looking forward to: Hitting 20 weeks next Monday! It will be the halfway point...so awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Almost half way! Yay! I can hardly believe it!