I think we can say that my baby belly has officially "popped"!
How far along? 22 weeks 3 days
How big is the baby? He is the size of a papaya (I don't even know what that is, really) and weighs a whole pound!
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself *ashamed* I don't really want to know! I'll just wait for my doctor appointment next week.
Maternity clothes? Definitely
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Not great. Muscle cramps. Side sleeping. Not great.
Best moment this week: We got to see baby on the ultrasound last week, and everything looked good! He's a very active little guy. And the tech said he is for sure still a boy. Also I finished the baby quilt that I made!
Miss anything? Feeling good.
Movement: Yes! I'm feeling him every day now. It's not consistent but every once in a while he decides to practice his kickboxing.
Food cravings: Hamburgers and watermelon.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Waking up. I'm still sick most mornings but usually start to feel better around ten or so.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Everything I've complained about before...and I just keep getting bigger.
Belly button in or out? In for now. But it's started to look different. I'm worried it's going to pop. Yikes! Popped out belly buttons are freaky.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.
Looking forward to: Putting together the nursery! I'm hoping to paint this weekend. Also I'm looking forward to hitting viability in two weeks! So close!

4 comments:
Jamie you are such a cute pregnant mommy!
You are such an adorable daughter/soon to be mommy! I can't wait for the next update!
Yea! You have been waiting to pop! So cute!
You look great Jamiekins!
Post a Comment