Thursday, February 14, 2013

Underwater Cruise Pictures

Well, I finally got our underwater camera developed. As expected, the pictures are not great, but still fun! This first batch is from Akumel, Mexico.



Our friend the sea turtle!



Fishies!



These are from the Grand Cayman Islands.



Lots of fishies! These were some of my favorite. They swam really cute.


This is an underwater version of turn-the-camera-around-and-take-a-picture-of-yourself. It actually turned out better than I thought it would.



I think it's funny that we are waving in every picture. Like we thought the camera was a videocamera. Silly!





So fun! I love snorkeling. I hope we can do it a lot more now that we both have our own sets of snorkel gear!

2 comments:

Linda and Tyrel said...

Looks like a blast! Love the underwater photos - they are awesome!

Unknown said...

You guys are too cute! I love the underwater pics!