President's Day weekend ended up being more of a Labor Day weekend for us in the Cline household! After our beautiful new table arrived on Friday, I finally agreed that we needed to paint the kitchen. The paint was really cheap and it scratched up like crazy. Jordan has been trying to get me to paint the kitchen forever, but I didn't want to because it sounded like too much work. Painting would have been simple compared to what we came up with! Ha ha.
Here's the new table. You can see how blah the kitchen is.
We decided to do wainscotting along with our paint job. It turned out soooo nice but was sure a lot of work!
I helped too!
Lexi didn't help, but she sure is cute!
Derek was super nice to let us borrow his tools and he came over for a bit to help Jordan put up some beadboard.
Again, I helped! I was scared to use the nail gun but I did it!
All done! Isn't it beautiful?
Before:
After:
Jordan got me those flowers for Valentine's Day. Awww!
It's like having a completely new kitchen! I just love it! Thanks, Jordan, for all your hard work! Time to paint the nursery now!


3 comments:
Looks beautiful! Great job!
i see a baby belly....!!! :D :D :D (ha, do you like how you write a blog post about your kitchen and all i can smile about is your cute pregnant bump! :P)
Super cute kitchen...you are so good at pulling things together. The two of you make an awesome team from design to construction. Great job! I love it. The color is amazing!
Post a Comment