This is going to be a really picture-filled post. Sorry, peeps.
Logan LOVES cars so his birthday party (and thus his birthday shirt) is race car-themed.
How cute is this guy?
I'm a member of an online group where 20-or-so women all had babies born in June/July. These women are awesome and we've become very close through our pregnancies together and the first year of our babies lives. One of the ladies was sweet enough to send us all a "1" balloon and we were all to take pictures of our babies with it. Logan just wanted to hit the balloon but I got a couple good ones.
He just wants to stand up all the time!
For Logan's actual birthday we decided to go to the Seven Peaks Water Park in Salt Lake. Jamie and Emily and their three girls and Krista and Matt and their three girls all came with us. It was really fun. Logan loved the lazy river and the kiddie pool. And of course his sunscreen mohawk.
When we got home we had a yummy dinner of rigatoni, bread, and salad. We had yummy cupcakes for dessert. Krista and Matt and their kids were there, as well as Lani, Gramps, Laurie, Mike, Josh, and his three girls. Everyone sang happy birthday and I blew out the candle for Logan.
The kid loves chocolate.
We asked Josh to take a few pictures of us and Logan. I thought this one turned out super cute!
Here he is playing the walking game!
And Logan and I swung on the swing. He thought it was great.
After Logan went to sleep, we did a few fireworks with the girls.
It got a little crazy.
Little Sophie is so cute.
It was a super fun birthday! I think Logan must have enjoyed because he slept way better than he had for a couple of weeks!

1 comment:
It was so great to see you this past week. What a sweet little child Logan is! I'm hoping the next month is smooth sailing for you. I loved seeing Logan's one year posts! Have a great time with your folks. ��❤️
Post a Comment