Sunday, July 20, 2014

My 27th Birthday!

Today was my 27th birthday! I feel so old now! Ha ha.

Since it was Sunday, we started out the day by going to my parents' ward. Logan fell asleep on the way so I hung out with him in the car until he woke up. 


My mom had kept the house decorated from Brett and Michelle's party almost a month before...so we've been celebrating for weeks! Ha ha!


I asked Michelle to take some pictures of Logan and I for my birthday. I don't have any of Logan and I on my birthday last year because I felt pretty awful after he was born. I feel lots better this year! :)





I also snapped this cute one of Logan and Michelle.


And here are my cute birthday toes :D


Dad and Mom cooked a yummy dinner. Dad grilled chicken and we had squash, potatoes, bread, a veggie tray, and fruit salad. Grandma and Grandpa Gallacher came and so did Aunt Lynn.




I don't like cake but I love pie and Dad was nice enough to risk life and limb going to the bad part of Sacramento to get my favorite Chocolate Satin Pie!




I really like pie, okay?


Then I got to open presents. Lucky me!


Mom and Dad got me a couple shirts and a snap kit for embroidery, Brett got me a Cheesecake Factory gift card (YUM!) and Michelle got me some really cute accessories, including this adorable anchor necklace. Have I mentioned my anchor obsession lately?  Jordan had signed me up for a monthly membership from one of my favorite embroidery designers so I've been enjoying that all month :)


It was a wonderful birthday, especially when I got word that Jordan, Lexi, and Matt had made it to Utah safely. Best birthday present ever!

No comments: