Two weeks ago we went by to check out the house and we now have WINDOWS! Yay! Windows are a great thing to have. Logan is very proud of his window.
Yep, those are some great windows. Oh, and the tiles are on the roof so they can acclimate to the sun or something like that.
Last Friday, Logan and I drove out to the splash pad in the neighborhood, partly because I just wanted to see how the house was coming along. I was just THRILLED to see that they had put this paper stuff and wire on the front and finished up the exterior walls upstairs, for the most part. I'm assuming they will finish that this week.
I've had a pretty good idea on what happens next in the home building up until now, but I was confused on what happens next so I googled it and I guess after they finish this then they do the insulation and then drywall. I can't wait until its drywalled! I hope that happens quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment