Aunt Robynn requested some pictures of Parker's quilt, so I decided to just post a bunch of pictures of his crib! His "nursery," which is just half of Logan's room, is not nearly as impressive as Logan's nursery, but when we move into our new house I plan to really make it great. But for now, this is what I've done!
Here's a little fox I made with Parker's name on it.
I made the crib skit. It actually just ties onto the crib, which is cool because I didn't have to sew it to a big piece of fabric like I did for Logan's crib skirt. I did buy crib sheets again.
I made the little wood fox sign. My cousin's wife made the pom pom name banner for my baby shower, which is so cute, and Michelle made the arrow signs.
I made the baby quilt. I had some hard time finding fabric I loved, so I ended up buying some from spoonflower and some from fabric.com. The rest was from JoAnns. I had a lot of fun doing the applique squares, especially the one with his name on it!
Krista helped me with the quilting, but I did most of it myself! I am really happy with it but it turned out really warm! Not quite an Arizona blanket, but oh well! It's super soft because of the minky on the back. Next time I won't add batting.
One of the things I did first for Parker's "nursery" was to re cover the glider. It used to be a pale green color. I was able to cover it with fabric I bought from Hobby Lobby. I was so proud of myself! I was pretty scared of doing it when I started, but it really wasn't that hard!
I want to spray paint the star red at some point before Parker gets here...I should do that pretty soon!
Here's a better picture of the glider, and also I repainted the table. It used to be white and teal and stenciled for Logan's room, if you remember. Logan helped me repaint it to coordinated with the new nursery!
That's about it for now. I have lots and lots of ideas once we get into the house, but who knows when I will have time to get them all done? Haha. I'm just glad Parker has a fun space to come home to!
3 comments:
Oh Jamie! WELL DONE!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I LOVE the quilt, the dust ruffle, the sheets, the Glider everything! I didn't think it possible to have as cute of nursery as you did for Logan, but Parker, you are in luck! It's Adorable. Thanks for sharing!!!!!! SLY AUntie Rob
I loved getting to see it in real life! It is soooo cute. Parker is one lucky baby!
Cute!!
Post a Comment