It's official. I have the best husband ever. I know, you all think that. But Jordan has agreed to go take more "wedding" pictures with me today (I've heard with most guys it's hard enough the first time). He knows how I despise (okay, really don't like) our wedding pictures, and he'll probably have to listen to me complain for the rest of his life. Poor Jordan.
But guess what else he did? Since we're taking them right after work today, and he's home all day, he made me a bouquet! He watched a little YouTube video on how to make one and then he did. How many husbands would do that?
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY for good wedding picture! And JORDAN, that bouquet IS AMAZING!!! Pierce and I are pretty impressed! We would love to see your pictures afterwards!
You two are the cutest ever! Can't wait to see the new pictures! What fun!!!!!
I think Jordan may have found his true calling in life! Wow, the bouquet is awesome!!!!! What a guy!
Post a Comment