Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love the fishes 'cause they're so delicious!







Here are my latest creations. They were so much fun to make, and a lot easier than the sunflowers! The seaweed was made out of green fruit roll ups, the rocks are butterscotch chips that we crumbled up (the recipe called for praline crunch but we couldn't find any, so we had to get creative!).

We took them to a family dinner and my nieces thought they were the greatest things ever! Though they only ate the frosting and refused to eat the actual cupcake.

I've already started gathering supplies for my next cupcakes, so get excited! Ha ha. Does anyone know where I can find green licorice laces?

4 comments:

Robynn said...

The only thing Better than those fishy cupcakes, was how GOOD they tasted. Thanks for sharing your incredible talents with us.
SLY
Auntie Rob

Meags said...

i think one of my favoritest things is that jordan is always right there by your sound doing your cupcakes with you! =)
once again, absolutely adorable cupcakes!!! XOXO

Meags said...

*side

Alyssa F said...

Ha! I've made those. I think you have the same book I do. I want to make penguins next.