Thursday, October 29, 2009

Officially Applying!


Jordan has officially started applying for jobs! I read over (and edited) his cover letter and resume this morning and they look great! I don't know how anyone could NOT want to hire him.

Jordan's first choice of jobs is in San Diego. It's for a real estate company and he thinks it could really help him get where he needs to go.

My first choice is one in the bay area. I like it because...I think it would be fun to live there. It's very pretty. But San Diego sounds good, too.

At this point he has only found possible jobs in California, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, and Florida. But we're open to anything west of Denver. And Florida. If I'm going to live far, far away, it better be somewhere awesome. And (weird), plane tickets from Florida to Sacramento are just as cheap as ones from Salt Lake City to Sacramento. However, we have not yet checked how much it costs to ship a horse from Sacramento to Florida. I don't really want to know...

Wish us luck! We'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

P.s. Can you email me or call me. I don't have Jordan's number and my little sister needs a rock chip repair. :) Thanks!