Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fortune Teller


I feel like shaking one of those magic eight balls and asking it if Jordan is going to get the job. But at the same time, I worry that it would say no (It's kind of like how I bought a pregnancy test at Dollar Tree as a joke, and I actually don't want to take it, because what if it says I'm pregnant? No, I do not have any reason to think I'm pregnant, they were just right by the register and I thought it would be fun to take one).

He left this morning to fly out to Washington D.C. The actual interview process will be all day on Thursday, and Friday he'll find out if he got the job.

Arrrrrrrgh. I HATE waiting! It's awful. Fortunately they will tell us right away if he gets the job. It's way worse when you are just waiting and waiting and having no idea when (and if) they will even get back to you.

Anyway, I keep telling myself not to get too excited. But I just want him to get the job SO BAD. And yes, I know that if he doesn't get the job, that just means there is one that is better for our family somewhere else.

I keep alternating between being really excited and really anxious, and sometimes a combination of both. Sometimes I wish I could just see a tiny bit into the future! Just a bit. Like four days, maybe.

And I certainly need to stop looking at possible houses for rent in Albequerque.

1 comment:

RyRy said...

my fingers are crossed!