Yes, I realize it's been forever since I posted. Here's the story...Jordan and I went to the sand dunes ages ago with Jordan's cousin Chase and his lovely wife Morgan. We made the mistake of bringing our camera. It lasted about 2 minutes before getting sand in it and now all it does is beep at us. And I don't believe in blog posts without pictures.
So we finally bought a new camera right before the Bear Lake trip with Jordan's family. It was that cool new Samsung one that has an LCD screen on the front. It broke 24 hours later--it wouldn't save to the internal memory. So, no pictures from Bear Lake.
The day after we got back from Bear Lake, we exchanged it for the same camera at Costco figuring we were good to go for our Tahoe trip with my family. Unfortunately, Jordan dropped it while miniature golfing and it no longer worked. He dropped it right when Costco closed, so we didn't have time to exchange it before Tahoe. And Tahoe does not have a Costco, so no Tahoe pictures either.
Anyway, I was done with that stupid Samsung camera, so when we were on our way to my parents' house from Tahoe (where we spent two days), we exchanged it at their Costco for a Panasonic. So far I'm happy with it (it hasn't broken, anyway), but it's not nearly as cool as the Samsung. Boo.
Basically, we had wonderful vacations and no pictures. But here are some pictures of the time we spent at my parents' house (not too exciting, I know).
Here is their beautiful new pool! We hopped in Friday night, swam for hours Saturday, and put our feet in on Sunday. It's soooo nice. Mmmm.
Jordan and I found our almost two-year-old wedding cake in the freezer. It was pretty gross tasting.
At Tahoe we had a birthday party for our July birthdays, and Mom got Jordan a cowboy shirt. It didn't fit, so we had to run to Sheldon Feed to exchange it for a smaller one, and while we were there Jordan found this awesome belt buckle that became part of his birthday present from me.
Here he is decked out in his ensemble (Dad donated the cowboy hat--Mom got it for him when we moved out to the Ranch and he's never worn it, and it fit Jordan perfectly).
Now all he needs is a horse.
Jordan rode Dobbin all around. He did awesome. He even saddled Dobbin up all by himself! He's becoming a real cowboy. He just needs some boots.
Anyway, those were our vacations. Sorry their weren't any pictures from Bear Lake (you can look at Jordan's mom's blog for those though--clinescorner.blogspot.com) or Tahoe (Mom doesn't know how to put pictures on the computer...it's hopeless. I'm going to get back to blogging now, especially since I will have so many new things to take pictures of!
We leave for DC Sunday (Jordan) and Monday (Jamie). We will miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you finally have a camera that works! Don't break it, we want lots of pictures when you are so far away!!!!!
Jamie I have missed reading your frequent posts! This is very exciting indeed to have you back online lol. :) Also, way cool that you will be in Boston in a year! I'm not exactly sure how far that is from DC but it's definitely closer than Georgia so we will have to hang out! See you in DC in like a week and a half! Woo hoo!
yay you're alive!!! ahhhh, you're leaving already?!!!! oh no! so wait, how long will you be in dc? for the next year and then moving to boston? or you coming back to provo after the dc trip and then moving to boston in a year? i haven't seen you in like five billion years--when can i stop by? i at least want to see you before you leave. text me if you're available before you leave =)
I know how to put pictures on the computer. I just don't know how to blog! I love you and love the pictures!
Post a Comment