They gave a free MEAL to anyone dressed from head to hoof.
| These were our pathetic excuse for hooves. |
| Yummy chicken nugget meal |
Enjoying our meals...
I called Jordan and told him that he could come over and get free food if he would put on my cow outfit. He looked hilarious!
He had to stand in line with a bunch of old guys to get his food and they were all staring at him. I guess one of them asked him why he was dressed like a cow and he said, "You get free food." And the guy was like, "I want free food! What if I sound like a cow?" and started mooing. He didn't get any food though.
It was a good time though. I paid about $2 for the felt/headbands, and between the three of us we got about $17 worth of food. Definately worth it! Yay!
3 comments:
hahaha. I love how thrifty and creative you are. ;p
You and Jordan are just so adorable. I just read all the posts I've been behind on because of our trip to Tahoe and no computer. I love the cow costume. You should send a costume to Grandpa H. :)
You two are hilarious!!! You know how to have a good time, and free food is a bonus.
Post a Comment