Today I was listening to my Guilty Pleasures playlist on Pandora while doing the laundry. Nothing can get me more excited about folding clothes than Britney Spears, The Backstreet Boys, and the Goo Goo Dolls. Anyway, the N*Sync song "Pop" came on and I laughed to myself that our boy Justin is STILL popular. His new movie came out today (I'm not seeing it, don't worry) and he's been all over the news with his military date thing.
I just found it funny that even though he was in a boy band back in 2000, he's still cool now.
I've included a music video of one of my favorite songs so you can all enjoy a blast from the past, as well as a look at Justin's bleached tips. (I remember when that was SO cool. I wonder if that will ever make a comeback?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment