And now I'm sad. It's over. When the movie finished I turned to Jordan and said, "I have nothing else to look forward to in life!" Of course that's not true. I still have other things to look forward to. Like having kids. And then introducing them to the magical world of fiction and Harry Potter.
Friday, July 15, 2011
He's just so GOOD.
I LOVE Harry Potter. The books and the character. There will never be another fictional character like him. Ever. Yes, Hunger Games was great, but Katniss just isn't good like Harry. Harry is just so...so awesome there is not even a word to describe him. No wonder Ron is jealous.
We didn't go to the midnight showing of the movie. Jordan had to work so we waited until this afternoon. But it was still absolutely amazing. I pretty much cried through the whole second half, and when Harry goes to meet Voldemort my heart just broke with the goodness of him. Of course they left things out. Of course it wasn't as awesome as the books (how could it ever be?). But it was wonderful anyway.
And now I'm sad. It's over. When the movie finished I turned to Jordan and said, "I have nothing else to look forward to in life!" Of course that's not true. I still have other things to look forward to. Like having kids. And then introducing them to the magical world of fiction and Harry Potter.
And now I'm sad. It's over. When the movie finished I turned to Jordan and said, "I have nothing else to look forward to in life!" Of course that's not true. I still have other things to look forward to. Like having kids. And then introducing them to the magical world of fiction and Harry Potter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, I love to read....and no, I've NEVER read the HP series!! Crazy, huh? I love the movies but just have never read the books. I just barely started the first one. I agree though, loved the movie! It was kind of depressing though when the lights turned on in the theaters and you realize... That's it. No more. Although if you say the book is way better, I am a little excited to still have something to look forward to!
P.S. Loved Hunger Games though -- excited for that movie to come out!
I remember the days when I had to buy you and Matt each a copy of the Harry Potter books coming out. Otherwise we would have World War III in the Gallacher home. Then, you would finish before Matt and I would read it. Oh, Harry, I love you too!
Post a Comment