Well, we're under contract and couldn't be happier!
For this darling house:
Hold on, you're all saying. Isn't that the SAME HOUSE that she said they couldn't get a few weeks ago? *pause while you all scroll*
Yes, it's the same house.
After seeing a total of 25 houses, Jordan and I put an offer on a different one and then the next day I just felt like it wasn't right. I loved that other house and was willing to wait for it. And Jordan said, Well, let's just get it now so we don't lose it.
And so our poor real estate agent (after asking us, "Are you SURE?" a couple of times), presented our second offer of exactly what we knew they would accept. And accept they did!
 |
| Me with our completed contract |
So, without further ado, here are a few pictures of our future darling 3 bedroom, 2 bath home.
 |
| Front door, foyer, and formal dining room |
 |
| Great room (LOVE those big windows) |
 |
| Great room from another angle...cute fireplace) |
 |
| Kitchen (love those stainless steel appliances) |
 |
| Master bedroom with trey ceiling |
 |
| Master bath with JETTED TUB! Sooo excited. |
 |
| Back patio (notice the doggie door already installed!) |
 |
| View from back patio (the property has .9 acre) |
I love the house and I'm holding my breath until we have the keys. The only things I would change would be a fence around the yard (which we hope to put up in a couple months) and a nicer kitchen...but, as I told my mom, if you have granite countertops at age 24, what else is there to look forward to in life? Ha ha.
7 comments:
I love it! It is so adorable!
congrats guys! that's exciting!
It is a beautiful home!!! Can't wait till you are all moved in.
How exciting! What a darling home! We are so happy for you.
"...if you have granite countertops at age 24, what else is there to look forward to in life.." so true Jamie, so true :) Congratulations!!
Wow! So lucky! That place is fabulous! Congratulations!!
yay! congratulations!
Post a Comment