Anyway...last night I was in charge of the activity for FHE so I decided that we would do two things. First, I really needed air in my car tires and don't know how to do it myself, so we headed over to the gas station for a life skills lesson for Jamie.
Then we painted some mini pumpkins black to make these adorable little guys:
We made them last year at a Halloween party and I kept the wings, eyes, and ears so all we had to do was paint the pumpkins and stick the skewers into them. They are soooo easy...if you want a fun Halloween craft I highly recommend it. You can find the instructions here.
| Jordan with his bat-o-lantern from last year |
I got Family Fun magazine for like $3 this year, so I've been loving the easy recipes and crafts (I can do kid crafts...nothing complicated!). This issue was the Halloween one, and they featured this adorable "fur-ocious" wreath.
It seems really easy and would only cost like $7 to make, so I might go pick up the supplies today! If you want to make this one, go here. All you need is a yard of furry fabric, a wreath form, and ping pong balls.
I'm also making a few other decorations, so I'll post pictures when I'm done crafting and have everything ready in my house! Yay for Halloween!

2 comments:
Those are such cute Halloween bats, I remembered them from last year, so fun!!!
I love your scary craftiness! You are AMAZING!
Post a Comment