Monday, October 3, 2011

Hoopin' it up

In between conference sessions, I decided that we needed to add to our agility equipment, which is pretty skimpy in our new yard. My eventual goal is to have enough to do a course (a full size teeter, maybe an A-frame, five jumps, a hoop jump, weave poles, 18-foot tunnel, collapsed chute, and a pause table). So far I've got one jump, a 4-ft tunnel, a collapsed chute, and a mini teeter. So we have a ways to go.

Jordan was nice enough to go with me to Lowes and buy bunches of PVC pipe (because basically everything in agility is made of the awesome stuff!). We got home and went to work. Jordan cut the PVC and I painted it, and then I put it together during conference. Hoop jump completed!



Lexi looooooves it.

We also got enough PVC for weave poles but Jordan has to help me cut up the rebar for that, so we're not done yet.

We're going to our second agility class on Thursday evening so I hope it goes well! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I LOVED watching Lexi hoop it up!!! What a talented little puppy you have!