Monday, October 31, 2011

Preschool Halloween Party

Today was our Fall Party at preschool. Three of the kids' moms came and set up cute tables and then had a craft and lunch for everyone. All the kids had a great time!

Here's me and Rachel (my class aide) with our class (minus AC who wasn't there).



R and M decorate their pumpkins with stickers.


AJ and K concentrate on their pumpkins.


A few more of my cute kiddies.


F, H, and A eat their yummy lunch--PIZZA!


Rachel and I had made these candy corn buckets for our students for Halloween. I think they turned out really cute. I was proud of myself since I wrote their names on them!


The kids were absolutely crazy after the party was over and I'm glad they all went home to their parents soon after. Other than that it was fun!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Your kids are adorable!!!! Those little buckets are cute and the names are great!