Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sincerely, Jamie

I wish I were brave enough to post what I actually want to write. I did write it, but I deleted it for fear that I would lose my job or calling.

It all comes down to this, though.

Please say thank you to the people who serve you. Your bishop, your teachers, whomever. They are not getting paid. They spend a lot of time trying to help you or your children. And remember, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. We are doing our best.

That goes for paid teachers too. I don't get paid much for what I do. And I'm doing the best I can. I'm sorry if it's not good enough for you.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Amen! I need to remember to thank those who do so much!!! Every once in a while, on a cooking day, one of the kids will say, thanks, that was so good. It means a lot to me! I am going to really try to be more observant and grateful.

RyRy said...

always a good reminder. ;)