Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween House

I think I have more Halloween decor than any other holiday, except maybe Christmas. And then if I didn't count all the tree stuff, I would have more Halloween. That's because Halloween is awesome.

I finally got around to taking pictures of my Halloween house, so enjoy!

We will start at the front door with my spooky spider web!


Mom sent a Halloween package today that had these animal faces so Lexi could
 have a pumpkin! Jordan and I are still going to carve, though! Aren't they cute?

"I'm still cuter, right? RIGHT?"


This was my Halloween purchase this year. I saw it at Sam's and
 told Jordan, "It was so cute my heart stopped."

Here's our Halloween mantle

I bought this the day after Halloween last year
 for 75% off...I think it's really cute!


Halloween bookcase

Also bought the pumpkin cats last year after Halloween for $2

Kitchen counter #1

Kitchen counter #2

I saw this candy corn centerpiece online and decided to put them together with
 vases and candles from the Dollar Tree. I think it turned out super cute.

Our advent calender counting down the days till Halloween!



5 more days to go!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You are the cutest!!! I LOVE seeing your house all ready for Halloween! It looks great!

Marcie said...

Your Halloween House is adorable! You have the touch. I wish I was there to see it! How fun!