Sorry, no picture! I will have Jordan take one eventually. Really I'm not looking much different anyway.
How far along? 15 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 1 lbs
Maternity clothes? Sometimes. I got my first pair of maternity jeans last week and they are COMFY! I love them. I've also bought a lot of shirts/dresses online and I'm excited for them to get here.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: It's fine, but I wake up a lot to go to the bathroom. I think I average 5 times a night.
Best moment this week: I was playing with my fetal doppler and I found Trick's heartbeat! Jordan and I got to listen to it for a couple of minutes. It's good to know he/she is still okay in there!
Miss anything? I miss feeling good. It's like I've had the flu for 8 weeks. Ugh.
Movement: I think I *maybe* felt the baby move a couple nights ago, but I'm not sure.
Food cravings: Still oranges.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Most food. I still hate chicken. Ugh.
Gender: I'm still thinking boy. Only two weeks till we know!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Same as last time: general queasiness, all day, every day. Heartburn (I couldn't even figure out what it was because I'd never had it before! It's very unpleasant). Constantly going to the bathroom (pretty sure baby Trick is in love with my bladder. He/She must be hugging it constantly).
Belly button in or out? Still in. Fingers crossed it stays.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy happy, although being sick sometimes makes me feel, well, sick.
Looking forward to: Gender scan on January 22! It will be so fun to start buying things for baby!
Here's a short clip of Baby Trick's heartbeat. It made me put a picture on there, so I just put our last u/s picture, but the heartbeat is from last week. I had to turn it up pretty loud on my computer to hear it!
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your post and following your baby story. So excited for you and Jordan. Can't wait to know the gender! I'm so happy for you.
I loved hearing the baby's heartbeat! We are so very excited about the 22nd! Love you so!
Post a Comment