Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jordan and Jamie's Facebook Friendship

I was Facebook chatting with Amira last night and we were trying to figure out how to see our "facebook friendship," which is all the wall posts you've done with someone over the years. We finally figured it out and I decided to look at mine and Jordan's. We used to be so cute on Facebook! I decided to post some of my favorite quotes here for posterity's sake.

Jordan to Jamie: If our love were an ocean, it would be bigger than the Pacific.

Jordan to Jamie: I hope I still dream about you when we're old.

Jordan to Jamie: I need you like our strawberries need water.

Jamie to Jordan:  I love your cute status and your cute profile picture! And you, of course. But I'm a little concerned about our strawberry plant. Is it parched??

Jamie to Jordan: Hey handsome!I miss you like a penguin misses flying...which is a lot. but I love you even more! Let's get married tomorrow, I can't wait 58 days.

Jamie to Jordan: I love you 10,000 giraffes! and a few penguins. and a hippo every now and again.

Jordan to Jamie: We could even reminisce on certain good memories like football stadiums, nice policeman, me yelling in the library, me taking off my socks in the library, dancing and not letting go of each others hands, guitar socks, my little ponies, the pie, lemon chicken, finishing movies in the hall, rolling down hills,handmade valentines, off-center dance pictures, treasure hunts, bon fires, awkward invitations to meet my family, funny names of local news papers,hi pitched awkard voices, bean bag chairs, not liking pop rocks, green orange juice, homemade speghetti sauce, soup picnics when you don't like soup, abruptly ending a piggy-back ride because someone from the bishopric is coming, guitar lessons, buying hair stuff, shaving my arm for a tattoo, getting good gamed by a family friend, and so much more.

Jamie to Jordan: You have been not studying since Wednesday! How are you going to pass all your finals? The fact that i have the 3 most recent wall posts makes me look like i'm a stalker girlfriend...but i want everyone to note that they are each at least 2 days apart! :)

Jordan to Jamie: I play lots of solitaire to make sure my brain is nimble and I frequently watch episodes of the office to make sure i have great/witty quotes for any long answer questions on my tests. Thanks for that last post noting that no one but you has decided to post on my wall for like a week and a half, now instead of having a stalker girlfriend i'm just a loser with no friends.

Jamie to Jordan: Thanks for the advice. so how's your hair today? Is it sexier than yesterday?

Jordan to Jamie: You could swing in the trees and I'm pretty sure you would learn to like bananas. It could be freaking awesome.

1 comment:

Linda and Tyrel said...

So cute! It's fun to go back and read those messages from those special times. You should print them and save them :)