Thursday, January 3, 2013

Little Christmas

Mmm kay, I was a slacker and when Jordan and I had our own Christmas before taking off for Utah, I hardly took any pictures. Whoopsie.

Anyway, we did stockings and Lexi was pretty excited about hers. She got some treats and a yummy pork bone. She also opened up her presents--a durable stuffed lobster and some cute new bowls for her water and food. She loves opening presents!


Here's Jordan with his stocking! I hate Almond Joys, but I put some in Jordan's stocking 'cause he loves them. He also got some new basketball shorts and a chocolate orange.


I didn't take a picture of my stocking but Jordan filled it with candy and nail polish. He was really stressed about what to fill a stocking with...he said he'd never done it before! It was pretty funny. But he did a great job!

Then we moved onto presents. We were light on presents for each other this year because...we're taking a CRUISE! I am super excited. We leave in three and a half weeks. We sail out of Tampa and go to Cozumel, Mexico and the Grand Caymon Islands. It's going to be GREAT! We wanted to do a big trip before the baby comes and this will be perfect!


It was a fun little Christmas with the three of us. Oh, and baby Trick got some presents too. Mom sent him/her a cute sleeper set and I got him/her the Jingle husky pup dog from Hallmark.

I hope everyone had a merry merry Christmas!

No comments: