How far along? 39 weeks 1 day
How big is the baby? As big as a baby.
Total weight gain: I should just delete this question altogether. Although I would like to say I didn't gain any wait in between my last two appointments. So yay about that.
Maternity clothes? Um, basically the only clothes that ACTUALLY fit are Jordan's shirts and gym shorts. How sad is that?
Stretch marks: Still nope, so at this point I'm thinking I won't have any.
Sleep: It's actually been okay the last couple days.
Best moment this week: Probably blackberry picking with Jordan. I love my husband and spending time with him, and I really enjoyed the time alone with him, since I know those times will be few and far between from now on.
Miss anything? My ankles. My feet are ridiculously huge.
Movement: He is pushing around like normal.
Food cravings: None, really. Although I could probably live off of blackberry pie.
Labor signs: Pretty much no. I made up a song to Taylor Swift's "Never Getting Back Together" but I changed it to "Never Going Into Labor."
Symptoms: The regular. I'm pregnant. I've got all the symptoms.
Belly button in or out? It's out but not too far. Which is a blessing. I don't think it's going to pop; it seems to have stopped it's outward migration.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I'm wearing a fake ring I got in Savannah.
Happy or moody most of the time? I'm getting more and more moody. If I really make it till 41 weeks I am going to be one grumpy Jamie.
Looking forward to: Same as last week--meeting little Logan! I just want to have him out here where I can hold him and snuggle him.
Total weight gain: I should just delete this question altogether. Although I would like to say I didn't gain any wait in between my last two appointments. So yay about that.
Maternity clothes? Um, basically the only clothes that ACTUALLY fit are Jordan's shirts and gym shorts. How sad is that?
Stretch marks: Still nope, so at this point I'm thinking I won't have any.
Sleep: It's actually been okay the last couple days.
Best moment this week: Probably blackberry picking with Jordan. I love my husband and spending time with him, and I really enjoyed the time alone with him, since I know those times will be few and far between from now on.
Miss anything? My ankles. My feet are ridiculously huge.
Movement: He is pushing around like normal.
Food cravings: None, really. Although I could probably live off of blackberry pie.
Labor signs: Pretty much no. I made up a song to Taylor Swift's "Never Getting Back Together" but I changed it to "Never Going Into Labor."
Symptoms: The regular. I'm pregnant. I've got all the symptoms.
Belly button in or out? It's out but not too far. Which is a blessing. I don't think it's going to pop; it seems to have stopped it's outward migration.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I'm wearing a fake ring I got in Savannah.
Happy or moody most of the time? I'm getting more and more moody. If I really make it till 41 weeks I am going to be one grumpy Jamie.
Looking forward to: Same as last week--meeting little Logan! I just want to have him out here where I can hold him and snuggle him.
1 comment:
It's getting sooooo close! I can't wait until you are snuggling that tiny boy!
Post a Comment