I decided that it was too early to celebrate Christmas before we left because we would have had to do it on the 8th, which is just ridiculous. So I thought we could have our family Christmas on New Year's Day. It's been such a great year! I'm sad to see it go.
Logan wasn't, though. He was excited for our Christmas!
Jordan and I actually stayed up until midnight, which was kind of shocking. I made us some snacks and we watched a movie, White House Down, which was pretty terrible but entertaining. We celebrated with a toast at midnight and were asleep by 12:30.
The next morning we found that Santa had been to our house! He left us stockings full of lots of treats.
Santa left Lexi a couple delicious bones, a squeaky toy, and a ridiculous Christmas scarf thing that I thought was hilarious.
Jordan and I both got Chick-fil-a calender cards and some candy, and Jordan got a card game.
Logan got a bunch of baby food and a sippy cup. Such a big boy!
Then we headed over to our tree which was surrounded by presents! So fun!
Lexi was very excited about her present and wanted to open it first.
We got her a really cool dog-proof soccer ball that has grooves in it so she can pick it up. She LOVES it!
Logan got lots of presents too. They weren't very exciting--most of them were necessities like pajamas and a high chair but he was still really excited about everything.
Here he is with all his loot. Lucky kid.
I think this picture is funny. He looks so sneaky.
Logan had to try out his high chair right away. Good thing he is always hungry!
He also likes to play with his toys on his high chair. So fun!
We spent the rest of the day hanging out as a family until Jordan went to see a movie with his buddy Derek. Then Logan and I stayed home and played with blocks and practiced his sitting. He's getting so good at it! He can make it about 30 seconds.
Merry Christmas from the Cline's!





2 comments:
Having a kid makes Christmas so much more fun.
What a happy New Year's Day, Christmas celebration! We miss you and love you all! (Lexi too!)
Post a Comment