Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Random Weekly Pictures

I'm way too lazy to blog tonight, but I wanted to add some picture of our life lately. Yes, they are pretty much all of Logan. Logan = My Life.

Here he is making a total mess of his carrot baby food. Feeding babies totally grosses me out. It makes me gag. Not so much when it's my baby, thank goodness. But I still think it's disgusting. Ew. He sure is cute though, even covered in nasty food.


We do a lot of sitting practice. I'm convinced that he'll be a happier baby if he learns to sit. He's getting better every day.


Lexi brought him the ball this morning while we were playing fetch/practicing sitting and I thought it was adorable. Logan tried to pick up the ball. Not quite ready for that though.


Here he is in the bath tub last night. This kid loves baths. It's ridiculous. I cannot wait to teach him to swim.


Logan has two bottom teeth that have come in in the last week. He's made good use of his teething giraffe. Thanks, Terrie!


Logan adores Lexi as usual. And he's learned to do an excellent push up. I think he's getting close to crawling. Yikes!


Me and Logan chilling on the couch. Either watching Peg + Cat or Arthur. Our favorite shows! Ha ha.


Playing with cars is a favorite activity around here. He's all boy, even at 6 months. He will choose playing with cars over most other toys. I don't mind, I like playing cars.


I got really brave on Monday and took Lexi AND Logan to agility while Jordan was at work. I wasn't sure how it would go (it's a 40 minute drive there and back, plus he would just sit in his stroller while I ran with Lexi) but I figured I would just leave if it was horrible. It actually wasn't too bad. Logan was great but Lexi was HORRID. I think she was jealous of Logan encroaching upon our Lexi/Jamie time.


Logan has also been working on his standing skills. 


This was after his doctor's appointment last week. He weighed 19 lbs (80%) and was 28.5 inches long (95%). He's very healthy. Yay Logan, way to grow!


Last week for FHE I did the activity and Jordan and I built temples out of sugar cubes. I did the Oakland temple and Jordan did Salt Lake. Lexi waited for us to drop sugar cubes. She scored several times.


Here's my boys in their matching ties at church. They both looked so handsome. I have the two best looking guys ever. (And yes, this was taken during the opening song--wanted to get a picture before Logan spit up on his tie!)


4 comments:

RyRy said...

Cute pics! It's fun to see updates.

Laurie said...

I loved all the pictures! So fun to watch that little guy grow through pictures since we don't get to see him in real life.

Linda and Tyrel said...

Love the pictures! Logan is such a cutie :)

Unknown said...

I love all of these pictures! How I miss that little guy!