As many of you may have heard already, Jordan got an email this morning saying he did not get the job with the FDIC.
As disappointing as this is, I know he did his best and he learned a lot through the experience. He also got to spend some time with family he rarely sees, which was a blessing. I also know that the FDIC missed out on having my wonderful Jordan as one of their employees.
All this means is that we weren't meant to be in Albequerque. There's something else ahead for us. I can't wait to see what it is!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like the optimism! Bigger better right?
You have such a sweet attitude, thanks for being so supportive of Jordan. Some company is in for a treat when they find him!!!
True that! Something wonderful is in the future! LYLani
Absolutely true! FDIC missed out. There is something great coming for you and Jordan. Love you.
Post a Comment