Last night Jordan and I watched several episodes of Phineas and Ferb, which is by far our favorite Disney TV show. It's aboslutely hilarious, even though the same things happen every episode. It's about Phineas and Ferb, stepbrothers, who always find really awesome things to do so they don't waste their summer vacation watching TV, (which, I realize, is weird because it's like they are encourging kids to get out and do stuff instead of watch this awesome TV show. The theme song is also especially great.
Phineas and Ferb was made by the same people who made Family Guy, so it has a lot of funny things adults can appreciate. What I love about this show is how people of all ages can be amused by it.
I remember watching this with Brett and Missy the summer before I got married and we were all laughing the same amount. Good times.
Did I mention they have a pet platypus?
Here is the first episode if you want to give it a spin:
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love P&F. I discovered them when I was working for Disney last summer. Too fun!
Post a Comment