Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Waiting Game


Since I haven't put the results of Jordan's interview up, I assume you all think he didn't get the job and I just didn't want to tell you.

Well, that's not true. We've heard nothing, due to the fact that no one from the Federal Government has gone to work since Friday because of the snow. And who knows when they'll be back again, since chances are high they won't be in session tomorrow, and definately not on Monday, since it is a national holiday.

I have to say, I think getting a full week off is enough. Those guys should go to work on Monday. I mean, really, taking a week and a half off is excessive.

I think I'm being punished for complaining about waiting four days for the results of the interview. We were supposed to find out last Friday...and now...we probably won't hear until next Tuesday or Wednesday. Yup. I guess I needed to be shown how to be patient.

But Jordan is back, at least. Yay! I missed him so much. It's so nice to have him back. I was getting very lonely in that apartment all by myself.

We update you all when the news comes through. Whenever it does. *Sigh*

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh....it is hard to be patient!!! Hopefully, the wait will be worth it and Jordan will be gainfully employed very soon! Can't wait to hear.