Tuesday, May 21, 2013

34 Week Pregnancy Post

Can you believe I will only be doing, at most, 3 more of these posts before baby gets here? Cra-zay!

Please ignore my hair and lack of makeup in this week's picture...our air conditioning doesn't seem to be working so I could just not get up the energy to do my hair down and then have it stick to my neck (ewwww).

As you can see, I've gotten even bigger in the last couple weeks! I think because I'm so short, Logan has nowhere to go but out. Because trust me, he's everywhere in there.



How far along? 34 weeks 1 day. Only 3 weeks until baby is considered "full term." Pretty exciting!
How big is the baby? 18 1/2" and 5 1/2 lbs. Apparently the size of a honeydew melon.
Total weight gain: I'm thinking...28 lbs? I don't ever weigh myself at home any more. I let the doctor do it so I only have to get depressed every other week.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely.
Stretch marks: Nope. 
Sleep: Not so great. My back or leg or something always hurts.
Best moment this week: Hmmm. This has been a pretty good week. I finished off my preschool year and I felt like that was quite an accomplishment. Oh, and Jordan and I went to the beach, which was awesome. 
Miss anything? Not feeling like my body is falling apart.
Movement: Yep, he's a pretty active baby. Yesterday and today he was doing flips, I swear.
Food cravings: Sweets. Ice cream. Candy. Brownies. Yum. Not so great for my weight gain, though!
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, not particularly, but I have gotten some of my nausea back. Yay.
Labor signs: I've been kind of crampy, which my doc must consider a labor sign since he checked me to make sure I wasn't dialated (I wasn't). Other than that, baby is being head down and in position, so we are good for right now.
Symptoms: Like, I said, we are back to nausea. Also acid reflux, cramping, and sore everything. And being totally exhausted. I cannot wait to have this baby!
Belly button in or out? It's poking out a little bit but not too bad yet.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I'm wearing a fake ring I got in Savannah.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, but sometimes I get cranky because everything hurts and I just want to lay down. Jordan's been very understanding and I really hope he will hang in there with me during this last stretch.
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery. Should happen this week, I think, since the dresser should get here TODAY! Also hitting full term in 3 weeks. That feels like forever away but it will be so awesome when it gets here.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet lil baby Logan!

Shelley said...

You look great!!

Tatia said...

How exciting your due date is getting closer! Can't wait to see the nursery all put together!

Unknown said...

Oh, I am over-the-top excited! I can't wait till Baby Logan gets here.