How far along? 32 weeks (8 weeks to go!! Single digits!). My pregnancy app says I need to start packing my hospital bag. Whaaaat? Crazy.
How big is the baby? He weighs 4.5 pounds and is 17" long. Doesn't that sound huge?
Total weight gain: Probably around 25 lbs so far. *sigh* It's a lot easier to gain weight in the third trimester, plus I want to eat all.the.time.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: So uncomfortable. I'm like super twitchy when I get into bed for some reason. It's probably driving Jordan crazy. And I flip over all the time, which takes a ton of effort and I told Jordan last night I feel like I need a tractor to flip me.
Best moment this week: Well, in the past four weeks I've had two wonderful baby showers and my mommy came to visit! So those were awesome moments.
Miss anything? Walking normally. And being small.
Movement: Yes, but less kicks. Now he just pushes really hard against me. Sometimes it feels like he's trying to push out of my stomach and it's really uncomfortable. He feels like he's gotten enormous in the past week and I can't figure out how he's going to get even bigger!
Food cravings: Food in general. I'm always snacky.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not particularly.
Labor signs: Nope. (And hopefully it will STAY that way.)
Symptoms: REALLY BAD BACK PAIN. Holy cow. It started on Wednesday and now it's every day, some worse than others. I ordered this ridiculous looking pregnancy support belt thing so I'm really hoping that it helps.
Belly button in or out? It's, like, half in and half out. 8 weeks to go, little belly button.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I'm wearing a fake ring I got in Savannah.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy most of the time but I can get kind of moody. I was SO mad when I found out the furniture company ordered the wrong thing instead of the dresser. I am a nesting mama and I want the nursery ready to GO!
Looking forward to: The last day of work! I only have a week to go. I'm so looking forward to being a stay at home mommy!
3 comments:
Only 8 more weeks!! I'm with ya...single digits makes it SO REAL! :) Hope you're able to find something to ease your back pain!
Yay! Looking great. Can't wait till I see ya in a few weeks you will look completely different.
Almost there! Hang in there, Sweetie!
Post a Comment