Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spring Updates

The weather is finally (maybe?) clearing up in Georgia. It has been so crazy with all the rain! But we've really enjoyed the last few weeks of good weather and spent some time outside.

Jordan found the world's cutest tiniest frog today. We just had to share some pictures with everyone!


He's off to see the world! 


Look how tiny he is!


Our garden has sure been busy growing. I guess the rain has been good for it.


We have a few little bell peppers growing. Can you see this green one? Apparently they all start out green and then they change to yellow and red. 


Our daylilies have also been popping up. I just LOVE going out in the morning and seeing what colors I got that day. Yesterday I got four lilies, which is my record so far. They are just so pretty!


It just kills me that they only live for a day. 


The bad thing about spring, though, has been that Lexi has been shedding like crazy. I mean wayyyy worse than usual. I guess it's the weird weather. So I finally asked my friend Phyl who grooms to do Lexi. And Lexi was a very terrible dog for her! She acted like a total crazy dog in the bathtub and on the table. I really wish I'd gotten a video of it so you can see how completely awful she was.


She looks totally gorgeous now, though, and she's oh so soft.


So that's kind of what's been going on around here. We're taking a mini-vacay next week to Panama City Beach so fingers crossed that the weather stays nice!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sunny Spring post! Lexi does look beautiful!