We spent three days at the beach tanning and swimming and snorkeling. On Friday we saw a pod of wild dolphins who were playing right out from where we had sent up our beach stuff! It was so cool. We also saw lots of crabs, jellyfish, parrot fish, and these silver fish who liked to jump out of the water. In the evenings we would go out to dinner and on Thursday we saw Star Trek. We had so much fun!
This was my view on the beach. I'm so big now I needed Jordan's help to get up from my towel. If he happened to be swimming and I wanted to get up, I had to rock myself over. I felt like a turtle stuck on it's back!
Pretty clouds!
Jordan ventures off to find more fun crabs and shells.
Here he is with his first hermit crab friend. Aw.
This was a BIG hermit crab, but I accidently put it into shock by dropping it in the water when Jordan was going to get the camera. It wouldn't come all the way out anymore.
Jordan drew this in the sand! Love! Only 6 weeks till baby boy gets here...that's so exciting!
Here's me in my cute maternity swimsuit. I just love it! It makes me feel cute even though I'm enormous.
1 comment:
What a fun vacation! You are Jordan are darling. Can't wait until Logan is with you digging in the sand! Love you! Love you!
Post a Comment