I'm so glad Lady had someone take this picture a few days ago. I just love it! Even though I love all the ladies at the preschool, the ones I've grown closest to are the other 2-year-old teachers--Missy, Lady, and Rachel. We've bonded over The Bachelor, Gerard Butler, the weekly Publix ad, and silly things our kids do.
(It's a Dr. Seuss card)
You're leaving? You're kidding! It just isn't fair--
you're packing up Here and departing for There!
The Heres left behind are bummed to the max.
It's hard to accept, but they have to face facts--
there's nothing the folks Here can do but insist
you'll be warmly remembered and mournfully missed!
Just know, as you're headed off into the blue,
that a big piece of Here will be going with you!
When you've arrived There and completely your quest,
remember those Here wish you only the best!
Everyone signed it and it was just so sweet I almost cried.
But away from the saddness--and onto some fun! We had our End of the Year party, which was a water party. The weather was just perfect! Our party moms brought a water table, a kiddie pool, and a sprinkler. The kids had a blast.
The moms had made shirts for the kids and then stamped their footprints on them. They were really cute!
Here's me and a couple of my girls!
Rachel and I had spent the previous week working on shirts for the kids too. Each shirt had their hand print and name on the front, and ALL the kids hand prints and names on the back. It took forever to do 9 hand prints 9 times, but it was totally worth it in the end! They turned out adorable.
So that's the end of the preschool chapter of my life, as far as I know! I'm officially retired...at least for the next six or seven weeks, and then I will begin my full time job as a stay-at-home mommy!

2 comments:
That's gotta be a good feeling! Congrats, doll!!
I love the hand and foot print shirts! Adorable!
Post a Comment