Thursday, October 3, 2013

5 Year Anniversary

A week ago today, Jordan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. It's been a wonderful five years! We have had such a great time together. I know I picked the right man to marry! 

Since we have baby boy now, we couldn't go out on our actual anniversary. Well, not by ourselves, anyway. I made a nice dinner and decorated the table.


We had ceasar salad, baked potatoes, creamy braised chicken, and chedder biscuits. It was so yummy!


I made this as part of the table decorations. I got the idea off of Pinterest, of course.



Starting on Sunday, I had given Jordan a gift a day with a picture from that year of our marriage on it, and a special note inside along with the gift (which is why I'm not getting all gushy on here. You all know I love Jordan lots, and I already told him exactly why! Plus I'm too tired to think of anything to say. Ha ha). He really liked it! It was fun to come up with gifts that symbolized each year of marriage.


Last Saturday, the Browns watched Logan so we could go out for a date. We are doing a babysitting swap. It was nice to get out, but we were so tired (from Logan's crappy sleeping) we only ended up staying out for three hours. We went to a hibachi grill and it was delicious! But I totally forgot to take pictures.

I love you, Jordan, and I'm excited to think of what the next five years will bring!

2 comments:

Linda and Tyrel said...

I love the way you celebrated. Congrats on 5 years :)

RyRy said...

I love the gift ideas for each year! So creative. Happy Anniversary!