On Saturday we were able to go to the Georgia National Fair! Jordan and I hadn't gone yet the three years we've been here so we decided that now was the time! I was a bit nervous to go on a long day trip with a baby, but he was such a trooper!
We dressed him up in what we thought was proper fair attire.
Logan slept all the way to the fair, and when we got there, he had a few ounces of formula and then took another snooze in the stroller.
Logan woke up when we finally found the high dive show. It took us a while to get there because the map they gave us was really confusing! Anyway, Logan had a little snack, and then was awake for the rest of our outing!
We noticed that Logan was getting really hot in his (adorable) outfit, so we had to strip him down to his onesie.
Jordan and I enjoyed some delicious fried veggies--we got a platter that had fried green tomatoes, zucchini, pickles, and mushrooms. They were delicious!
Of course I found the horse barn and convince Jordan that we needed to watch the carriage horses compete. It was really fun and I picked out the winner. Jordan had picked the second place team. I was very impressed with us.
After the horses we hurried over the the circus. We stood in line for a long time and we almost didn't get in, but they had two empty seats and they pulled us out of line to go in! How lucky we were! We saw some trick dogs (although they didn't do anything Lexi can't do), a contortionist, a juggler, a high dive act, and some aerial stunts. It was really cool! Logan seemed pretty entertained as well.
Logan was getting pretty tired so that was the end of our fair day. We had so much fun!




1 comment:
So glad you guys had fun! I miss the fair so much! That was my favorite part of October every year growing up in GA. :)
Post a Comment