Every year since I've lived here our playgroup has gone to Mark's Melon Patch together for the hay ride. I've never gone because I didn't have a kid and I thought it would be boring. But this year I had a kid, and even though he's only 3 months old I wasn't going to miss it!
Jana, her mom, and her four kids came with us.
Kelly and Richard and their two kids came too. Kristi couldn't come because poor Allie was sick.
Here's Logan in the hay. I had to wake him up from a nap to go to the pumpkin patch so he was a little out of it for the first while.
Here's the view from the hay ride. It was SO HOT. I had tried to decide if I wanted to put Logan in jeans for the trip and decided on shorts and then I wished I had worn shorts too! I think it was 88 degrees today.
Logan was such a happy camper at the pumpkin patch. He just wanted to look around at everything and didn't cry at all.
Jordan thinks he looks really sneaky in this one. Watch out, he'll play a trick on you!
Here's Logan's first pumpkin!
Jordan wanted to go with Logan too, so we'll probably go again on Saturday. I'll probably be writing this post all over again! :)








1 comment:
So fun! Oh, Sneaky Logan, you can play a trick on me!
Post a Comment