Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Take Two

Poor Jordan felt left out so we all trooped over to the pumpkin patch once again this morning. We didn't really do much, but we took a lot of cute pictures. I was really annoyed that I didn't bring my real camera and we had to use our phones, but what can you do?

Anyway, this is just going to be one long post of adorable pictures of us at the pumpkin patch. So enjoy!


I thought it was awesome that they already had this little chair and pumpkins and everything all set up for a photo op. Sweet!



Daddy and his pal! This is by far one of my favorite pictures from the day.




"I love eating hay!"


Family selfie!


I love my little boy!


There was an open spot in between these pumpkins just for Logan! It was perfect, I tell you.


Stopping our photo shoot for a little snack-a-roo.




Not very tall this fall!


Someday he'll be tall like Daddy!


And Logan went through his first haunted maze. Not so scary.


We sure had fun at the pumpkin patch!




4 comments:

RyRy said...

Such cute pics! You look so happy Jamie!

Laurie said...

I LOVED all the pictures, they are some of my very favorite so far of Logan!!!! (and I have loved them all so these are REALLY ADORABLE)

Robynn said...

I LOVED your pumpkin patch take 2. Such darling pictures of your very own little pumpkin. I LOVED them all. SLY Auntie Rob

Linda and Tyrel said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. Your little boy just keeps getting cuter!