You know that picture made you smile.
We had a good, quiet Halloween this year. We didn't get many trick or treaters, which was disappointing, but we still had a fun time together.
For Halloween this year Lexi was a sheep...dog. She hated the hood but she was happy enough to wear the costume with the hood flopping behind her. I dressed up as an insomniac (okay, I just wore pajamas) and Lexi was my counting sheep.
| 1 sheep 2 sheep red sheep blue sheep? |
We had mummy meatloaf for dinner which was...okay. I much prefer my meatloaf without the cheese. But oh well. It was still festive.
Jordan and I carved pumpkins, as usual, although we almost didn't. On Saturday we drove ALL around (and we went to four or five stores) and they were ALL sold out of pumpkins. It was really disappointed. Fortunately there were a couple left over from the combined activity.
| Jordan's is Jack and mine is a kid in bed with an eye looking through the window...can you tell? |
I went shopping this morning at Target and got some awesome deals on outside decor, since Jordan insisted we need some creepy stuff to go outside. I only spent $24 and I got a ton of stuff, including Lexi's costume for next year. Mission accomplished, but I'm not going to spoil the surprise and tell y'all what I got. You'll just have to wait!
Happy Halloween! Bring on Thanksgiving and a deep-fried turkey!
1 comment:
I LOVE your new blog background and hearing all about your Halloween! You are the cutest!!!!
Post a Comment