I wish I'd taken a before picture, because our extra bedrooms had basically become dumping grounds for stuff. They were extremely cluttered, but Jordan and I finally cleared them out on Sunday and now we have a darling little guest bedroom!
I am really excited to use the quilt that Jordan's Grandma Cline made us for our wedding. It's so lovely, and it's my favorite color!
She made the quilted accent pillow, too. Laurie and I made the light green pillows for my family room a couple years ago but I thought they looked great with the colors in the quilt.
| This is my attempt to be artsy. Is it working? |
Here's our desk with our diplomas.
And I framed and hung up a couple of my favorite articles that I've written. It's cheap art, and kind of cool, in my opinion.
| This was an article from the Sept/Oct Southwest Georgia Living magazine |
| And this was the feature article from LDS Living in April 2010 |
I think it turned out very cute. Any and all are welcome to come and be our very first guests! :)
We cleaned out the back bedroom too, but I didn't take any pictures because it's pretty boring. All it's got in it is a dresser, the projector screen, and our internet set up. Ha ha. But at least it's decluttered.
1 comment:
I love your guest room and I can't wait to come and stay in it! You are such an awesome homemaker!
Post a Comment